Specialisations are a one-per-slave bonus that can be obtained from the local Slaver's Guild. Though each slave can only have one, it's possible for the same slave to learn a new specialization to replace the old one.
Training a specialisation costs 500g, and takes 5 days to complete. The slave will be unavailable during this time.
Each specialisation has certain minimum requirements in order to train.
- Bonus: +5 Speed, +5 Damage
- Requirements: Agility 5+, Wit 65+
- Bonus: +4 Armor, +20% Max Health, 'Protect' combat action double amount of reduced damage
- Requirements: Strength 4+, Agility 3+, Courage 60+, Loyalty 50+
- Bonus: Management tasks always count as having 100 Confidence, Obedience cant drop below 50
- Requirements: Grade Rich+, Confidence 75+, Wit 50+
- Bonus: +25% to Escort and Prostitution jobs, no penalties for same-sex, opposite dominance, or perverted actions.
- Requirements: Grade Commoner+, Charm 75+, Beauty 60+, Sex Actions unlocked
- Bonus: Will clean house on stationary jobs (half effect of cleaning job), Personal daily expenses cost -50%
- Requirements: none
- Bonus: Bonus shopping activities, item selling price while in combat party +25% (does not stack)
- Requirements: Wit 50+, Charm 50+
- Bonus: Sex actions cost -50%, +2 mana from sex, +25% fucktoy job, no penalties from sex actions.
- Requirements: Grade Commoner- (or below!), Courage 50+, Charm 50+, Sex Actions unlocked
- Actual Effect: Sex actions cost +50% (possibly bug), +4 mana from sex (tested with 0.5.3.4).
- Bonus: Combat Encounter drop rate +50%, Forage and Hunt jobs +50%, Scouting bonus in combat party.
- Requirements: Endurance 3+, Wit 75+
- Bonus: Can remove the Uncivilized trait on slaves whilst Tamer is resting, managing (Jailer/Headgirl), or working on same occupation.
- Requirements: Grade Commoner+, Confidence 50+, Charm 50+
- Note: from the code it would seem every uncivilised slave recives +30 obedience, +5 loyalty and a 10% roll to to lose the uncivilized trait for each eligible tamer. To make it extra clear - the 10% chance to lose the trait is not additive. So having 2 tamers active would mean 2 separate rolls of 10%, not one roll of 20%.
- Bonus: Hunt +50%, 50% chance to automatically capture escaping enemies, bonus capture rate
- Requirements: Grade Commoner+, Wit 50+
- note: only one 'Trapper' bonus will be active in a combat party, effect does not stack